Schedule of Fines
- Including costs and state fees as required by the Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Court Rule 1.110 requires fines, costs and other financial obligations imposed by the Court must be paid at the time of assessment, except when the Court allows otherwise, for good cause shown.
- Failure to respond to the citation(s) in the prescribed manner will result in the suspension of your driving privileges and a reinstatement fee
- Late charge of $35.00 assessed after appearance date
- After 56 days–20% late penalty added (per MCL 600.4803)
- Due to State of Michigan mandates that became effective April 1, 2012, some of the infractions listed on the Schedule of Fines may have an additional $10 fee assessment. Please contact the court at 248-758-3878 to verify all fee amounts.
Making a Payment
Payments can be made at the courthouse, through the drop box, online or by phone. Please see details below.
- In-person: Payments may be made at the Courthouse in person during regular business hours
- Drop Box: An after-hours drop box is available 24 hours per day located near the front door of the Courthouse
Online Payments are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Payments can be made using Visa, MasterCard, and electronic check. An Enhanced Access Fee
(fee varies with a minimum charge of $2.50) will be added to your payment. Please have your case or ticket number ready. Payments can be made for the following:
Telephone: Telephone payments (Visa, Master Card, Discover) taken 24 hours/day through Government Payment Services (GPS) There is an additional fee for this service (fee varies with a minimum charge of $10.00.) Call 1-888-604-7888 and use the following Pay Location Codes:
The Court accepts credit and debit payments (Visa, Master Card, Discover) and personal checks with proper identification in most instances - make check or money order payable to '50th District Court'.