Schedule of Fines
- Including costs and state fees as required by the Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Court Rules require fines & costs due must be paid at time of assessment
- Failure to respond to the citation(s) in the prescribed manner will result in the suspension of your driving privileges and a reinstatement fee
- Late charge of $35.00 assessed after appearance date
- After 56 days–20% late penalty added (per MCL 600.4803)
- Due to State of Michigan mandates that became effective April 1, 2012, some of the infractions listed on the Schedule of Fines may have an additional $10 fee assessment. Please contact the court at 248-758-3878 to verify all fee amounts.
Making a Payment
Payments can be made at the courthouse, through the drop box, online or by phone. Please see details below.
- In-person: Payments may be made at the Courthouse in person during regular business hours
- Drop Box: An after-hours drop box is available 24 hours per day located near the front door of the Courthouse
Online Payments are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Payments can be made using Visa, MasterCard, and electronic check. An Enhanced Access Fee
(fee varies with a minimum charge of $2.50) will be added to your payment. Please have your case or ticket number ready. Payments can be made for the following:
Telephone: Telephone payments (Visa, Master Card, Discover) taken 24 hours/day through Government Payment Services (GPS) There is an additional fee for this service (fee varies with a minimum charge of $10.00.) Call 1-888-604-7888 and use the following Pay Location Codes:
The Court accepts credit and debit payments (Visa, Master Card, Discover) and personal checks with proper identification in most instances - make check or money order payable to '50th District Court'.